Thank you so much for your interest in signing up to be an Equipping Godly Women affiliate! I’m honored that you love my site/products so much that you want to share them with others!
This page should lay out just about everything you need to know in order to sign up and start selling, but if you have other questions I don’t address here, you can always email me at brittany @ equippinggodlywomen.com.
Affiliate FAQs and Important Info to Know
What is an affiliate/affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a way for you to get paid a commission for sharing certain brands/products with your friends, family or blog readers. If you love and talk about the products anyways, might was well sign up as an affiliate and get paid to share!
Affiliate marketing is a win-win-win. Your friends hear about great products they’ll love, I get additional sales and you earn a commission!
How does affiliate marketing work?
The process is super simple:
- Sign up to be an Equipping Godly Women affiliate. You’ll get a special link with your tracking ID in it.
- Share the link with your friends, family and/or blog readers. Tell them how awesome our products are and encourage them to check them out 😉
- When your friends click through your link and make a purchase, you earn a commission!
Who can sign up?
If you love our site and our products and want to share them, you can sign up as an affiliate! Signing up is free–no cost, no obligation, no minimum payout, and no blog required.
How to find your affiliate links
Once you are signed up as an affiliate…
- Sign in to Sendowl
- Click “Programs” on the left
- Click “Equipping Godly Women”
- Click “Click to see affiliate links” in the middle of the page
- Click the pages icon to copy the link in the box.
(It will look like this: https://transactions.sendowl.com/stores/5183/23258–but have your number)
Affiliates make 40% commission on all of my products sold through their link. It doesn’t even have to be the product you referred them to (though it does have to be one of mine). You can find all of my products in the Equipping Godly Women shop or in Sendowl.
Affiliate payments will be made in the first half of the new month for all sales during the previous month. Payment will be sent via PayPal to the email address you place on file.
I use a “last refer” cookie, so the last affiliate link the buyer clicks through is the affiliate who gets the sale. The cookie is valid for 3 months or until the user deletes their cookies. It does not expire upon purchase.
You can find a variety of promotional graphics here: http://bit.ly/1Y6KZIU
Need something else? Just ask.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
* Use: You may use your affiliate link on your website, in emails, and on social media. You may not use your links in a way that would imply that the products or the ideas contained therein are a joint effort; that you, your products or your site have my endorsement; or that you own or have rights to any of my products or the ideas contained therein.
*Email: I will send out emails very occasionally about new products, promotions or important information you’ll want to know. By signing up, you are opting into this list. I promise not to spam you.
* Legal Requirements: Per FTC guidelines, you must disclose that it is an affiliate link in a conspicuous location. Per Google TOS, you must mark links “nofollow.” (More info) Note: Social media links are already no-follow.
* Taxes: You are responsible for all taxes owed on payments received from me. I am not collecting any taxes on your behalf. Please speak to your tax advisor to figure out what you owe. If you make more than $600 in a calendar year, I may need additional information from you for tax purposes.
* I reserve the right to end our affiliate relationship at any time, for any reason. (Not being a jerk here–I want to have you as an affiliate!–only trying to cover my behind in case of who knows what 🙂 )
**Any other questions or creative partnership ideas? Email me at brittany @ equippinggodlywomen.com and let’s chat!