If I had to pick my least favorite time of day, I think it would be 4:00 pm.
Sure, mornings can be a little rough – especially the mornings after I’ve been up with the baby half the night. But they’re nothing compared to 4:00 pm.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure statement for additional information.
You see, 4:00 pm is the time of day when I’m generally trying to do ALL. THE. THINGS. and my brain is not cooperating.
- I’m trying to cook a healthy, home cooked meal my kids will actually eat – from scratch.
- I’m helping my oldest with his math homework.
- The preschooler keeps whining for a snack – a snack I refuse to give him because if I do, he won’t eat his dinner.
- The baby is getting super fussy. She’s hungry too, and wants to be held.
- I’m trying to clean the kitchen as I go, so it’s not a horrible mess later.
- And I’m usually dealing with a pretty annoying headache from all the noise in our cramped little kitchen.
But, can you relate?
Do you ever have days where you feel just SO overwhelmed by all of it that you don’t even know where to start?
Maybe it’s keeping up with the never-ending housework. From the laundry to the dishes to wiping up the bathroom floor, there’s always something that needs to be done.
Maybe it’s figuring out what to do about your children’s behavior, or figuring out how to find time for your marriage amidst the demands of motherhood.
Or maybe you do know how to make things better, but you’re so caught up in the day-to-day details that you simply cannot find the time for the things you’d like to do in your home, much less any down time for yourself or for God.
Yep. I know how that goes. I think we all do.
Thankfully, if the description above sounds anything like you, I have a resource I bet will really help: The 2016 Homemaking Ministries Online Conference, going on October 25, 26, 27 and 28!
What is the The 2016 Homemaking Ministries Online Conference?
The 2016 Homemaking Ministries Online Conference is an online conference designed to encourage you and equip you in your role as a Christian homemaker.
This year’s conference (they only have it once a year) centers around the theme “finding balance in your home.”
Whether you could use a little encouragement in your homemaking, marriage, parenting, in making time for God or in making time for yourself, you’re sure to find something to inspire, equip and encourage you as you listen to the sweet, talented speakers.
Plus, it’s completely affordable. Choose the $49.95 premium ticket if you’re super excited and want all the fun bonuses, or the 29.95 ticket if you’re on a budget and would rather just have access to the sessions without all the extras – both are great options, depending on what you’re looking for.
And the best part is – you don’t have to travel anywhere or get a babysitter for your kids! Simply watch the videos whenever is most convenient for you!
(Just not at 4:00 pm when you’re trying to do a bajillion other things. That’s something I would totally do!)
Plus: Three Awesome Bonuses!
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention: If you order a premium ticket you get these three awesome bonuses included as well!
- A Goal Setting Course and Workbook to find greater balance and purpose in your home (Normally $30!)
- 6 Printable Scripture Art Prints to display around your home (Normally $10)
- 4 Printable Scripture Encouragement Cards to give to a friend who could use a kind word (Normally $5)
If your home is already super calm and peaceful, you always cook great meals, you have plenty of time to make God a priority and you never yell at your kids, then this conference isn’t for you
(and please send me all your secrets!)
BUT, if you have a little room for improvement and you could stand to make things run a little smoother in your home, then this conference is for you.
Seriously. You won’t want to miss it.
Click “learn more” below to see all the conference details and choose the ticket that’s right for you:
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- 6 Comforting Bible Verses for Hard Times (+ Free Printable!) - March 27, 2017
- For Anyone Who Struggles with Trusting God’s Plan - March 20, 2017
- Four Encouraging Promises for Christians Going Through Tough Times - March 13, 2017