I don’t know if they do or not, but one thing I do know — I wouldn’t be winning any! The last couple weeks have been absolutely crazy around here, and let’s just say I’ve fallen a bit behind.
- First, there was the construction we have going on in our basement…
- Then, there was the birthday party we threw at our house (and allllll the last minute home improvement projects we *had* to do to get ready…)
- We got three pet fish. And then a replacement when the first one died (shh… don’t tell)
- The baby’s been sick for the last week and a half straight… first a cold, then a high fever, a double ear infection and then strep! — all in addition to the usual teething… (sleep? what’s that?)
- I was gone at a Christian Women’s Conference all weekend… Then a wedding.
- Oh, and either my or my husband’s car has been in the shop for the last several days (Good thing we both work from home!)
Isn’t that just how it goes, though? You do your best to cook and clean and plan and keep everything running smoothly, and yet there’s always something (or lots of somethings!) that throw everything off track!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure statement for additional information.
The good news is, while you may never be able to completely anticipate and eliminate all of the unexpected things that life will throw your way, there ARE tons of things you can do to prevent them from completely derailing your day.
In fact, a friend of mine, Jamie Balmet from the Young Wife’s Guide, has a free guide that will teach you how to do just that. I signed up and downloaded mine already, and I thought you might be interested in doing the same.
The strategies she shares are fairly common sense, but let me tell you, they really do make a HUGE difference when we actually DO them.
Watch the video to learn more:
In this free guide, you will learn:
- How taking just 15 minutes in your day can make a huge difference in your home
- The one thing you need to do EVERY night before you go to bed so you can actually get things done tomorrow
- How to make daily Bible reading a habit – even if you have children at home
- How to motivate yourself to clean when you really don’t want to
- One big lie that’s making your homemaking way more difficult than it needs to be
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for anyone who feels overwhelmed with homemaking, who isn’t sure where to start.
This guide is for anyone who needs help finding time and real strategies to balance it all.
This guide is for anyone who often feels guilty because, no matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to keep up with it all. From the laundry to the cooking to keeping your kids in clothes that fit – there’s just so much to do and you just can’t seem to keep up.
It doesn’t go super in-depth into a ton of time-management strategies that may or may not help you. It simply gives you a really great overview of five things you really should be doing every day to accomplish the things you want to accomplish – things that I, personally, do every day as well.
What all is included?
This free guide comes with a 35 minute training video (watch it while you do the dishes or fold laundry!), a digital guide (for those who prefer to read rather than watch), and a really pretty printable art print you can print out and display around your home or put in the front of your home management binder if you have one.
Sounds great! How much does it cost and how do I get it?
It’s completely free! Just click the button below, enter your email address so she knows where to send it, and she will email your access instructions to you right away! Easy peasy.
If you already have a really great handle on your homemaking, that’s great. But if you frequently find yourself feeling overwhelmed, guilty, unorganized or embarrassed, this free training may be just what you need. Sign up today!
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- How to Make Daily Bible Reading a Habit - May 8, 2017
- Make a Difference This Hunger Sunday - May 1, 2017
- Want to Make Your Faith a Priority? 5 Things You Must Do - April 20, 2017