Next to Jesus, your relationship with your husband is one of the most important relationships you’ll ever have.
After all, he’s not just your husband; he’s your best friend, the father of your children and your partner for life.
Every choice each of you make greatly affects the other, and the health of your marriage has a profound impact not only on your life, but on your children’s lives as well.
So… are you giving your marriage the time and attention it deserves?
It’s a tough question.
Because while most people would say that they want a great marriage – many never actually take the steps they need to to take their marriage from good to great.
Sure, they’ll say “I love you” often, give plenty of hugs and kisses, and shop for the perfect marriage-boosting Valentine’s Day gifts, but when it comes to the hard stuff, how many of us truly go above and beyond to make sure our marriage is as healthy as it needs to be?
Are you doing everything you can to build a stronger marriage?
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, I may make a commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support the costs of running this site and allows me to help provide for my growing family. Thank you!
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are my husband and I intentional about regularly setting aside time to connect as a couple – without the kids around?
- Do we readily and easily talk about anything and everything – even the areas we need to improve on – or are there some topics we avoid or sweep under the rug?
- Have we discussed the type of impact we’d like our marriage to make on the world, or set some type of purpose for our marriage so we’re on the same page?
- Do we know exactly what the other needs, wants and expects from us – and do we seek to fulfill these needs and wishes to the best of our ability?
- Do we pray for each other and our family regularly? Do we share our fears, failures and weaknesses and pray together to help us overcome them?
- Do we regularly and intentionally invest in great resources that will help us grow our marriage?
The truth is – Great marriages don’t just happen. You really have to be intentional about it.
But the good news is, growing closer as a couple and creating a super strong marriage full of love, understanding and purpose may be easier than you think.
You simply need lots of love and understanding, an unwavering commitment to each other and to your marriage, and the right resources to help you on your way.
Introducing the Strengthen Your Marriage Bundle
So if you’re marriage is pretty good, but you’ve kind of fallen into a rut or a routine lately and you’d really like to reignite that spark you once had, I have a great resource that just might be a perfect fit for you.
It’s called the “Strengthen Your Marriage Bundle,” and it contains four simple yet powerful resources designed to help you take your marriage from good to great – starting today.
Here’s what you get:
The Rekindling Romance eKit: 7 romantic gift and date ideas and more than 30 pages of sweet and sexy printables to help you reignite that spark you once had in a fun and romantic way!
How to Plan a Marriage Retreat for Two: All the resources you need to intentionally and prayerfully set the direction for your marriage going forward. Discern your strengths and weaknesses, identify your priority, set goals and create a marriage purpose statement – this great resource will show you how.
90 Date Night Questions: 90 date night questions to help you grow closer, build intimacy and connect in a way you haven’t in a long time.
30 Days of Loving Your Man: 30 fun and easy marriage-building challenges designed to help you break out of your rut and start giving each other the love and affection you’re both secretly craving.
But if your marriage is already pretty good – just not what it once was – this fun little bundle may be just what you need to break out of your rut, reignite your passion for each other, and get your marriage right back on track.
OH! And I almost forgot to mention – The Strengthen Your Marriage Bundle is currently 50% off – just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Sound like the kind of thing you might be interested in?
And I really hope you will. Your marriage is worth it.
How committed are you to building a marriage that’s truly great? What steps are you taking right now to make sure that happens?
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- Do You Ever Struggle to Trust God’s Plan for Your Life? (Free Video Series!) - February 20, 2017
- Do You Want a Stronger Marriage? - February 6, 2017
- Five Marriage-Boosting Gifts to Give Your Husband This Valentine’s Day - January 30, 2017