When I moved away from home to go to college, I never thought about the fact that I would be moving my future family away too. After all, I was only 18. Kids weren’t exactly on my mind back then. At least, not in a real, tangible kind of way.
And yet, that’s exactly what happened. I moved away, met my husband, got married and had three adorable little babies–none of whom my parents get to see on a regular basis.
Sure, we take trips to see grandma and grandpa sometimes, especially around the holidays, but it just isn’t the same as getting to see them and interact with them on a regular basis.
Maybe you’re in the same boat. Maybe you feel bad that your kids don’t get to spend as much time with their grandparents as everyone would like, but you don’t really know how to change that. After all, trips aren’t just expensive–you don’t often have the time. And while talking on the phone is nice to an extent, it simply isn’t practical for little kids who don’t have great phone skills yet.
Well, the good news is, I have a great solution for you. It’s fun, easy, practical and very affordable. It will help your kids connect with their grandparents or any other relatives who don’t live nearby, and it will help encourage your kids in the Word. It’s LuvYa Reader and their recordable online Christian audiobooks.
*This post has been sponsored by LuvYa Reader. All opinions are my own. Please see my full disclosure statement for additional information.
What is LuvYa Reader?
LuvYa Reader is a faith-based website and app that allows parents and grandparents to record themselves reading adorable Christian storybooks out loud, and then share these personalized stories via email with the children they love.
It’s a great way for grandparents (or anyone, really) to stay connected with the kids that matter to them, even when they are far away.
Who is LuvYa Reader For?
While LuvYa Reader is a great way for grandparents and grandchildren to stay connected, they aren’t the only ones who can benefit. LuvYa Reader is also perfect for family and friends who live far away, military families and families where the parents have to travel frequently. The grown-up can read the stories for the child, or–if the child is old enough to read–the child can read the stories for the grown-up!
And honestly–this isn’t something any of us like to think about–but what if something happened to you? Wouldn’t you like to have a way for your children to hear your voice again and again long after you’re gone? Just something to think about…
How Does LuvYa Reader Work?
Using LuvYa Reader couldn’t be easier–just:
1. Pick your Christian children’s book or devotional. They have a great selection of really cute Christian story books. Search by age, theme, character or see which books are the most popular. Plus you can even try “Who is Jesus” for free!
2. Record yourself reading it. Recording couldn’t be easier. Just click the button and start reading. You can even re-record any pages you mess up on. LuvYa Reader makes it easy!
3. Send the link via email. No shipping fees and no wait time–sweet!
Why LuvYa Reader?
LuvYa Reader may not be the only product on the market that allows grandparents to record themselves, so what makes LuvYa Reader unique? Three things:
- LuvYa Reader isn’t just a recording device. It’s a website (and an app) full of great Christian storybooks. Connect with the ones you love while also teaching them Christian stories, lessons and values.
- LuvYa Reader makes the process incredibly easy. There’s no shipping, no special equipment, no waiting and no fuss. Simply record and send!
- LuvYa Reader helps families stay connected. In today’s fast-paced world of technology, when connecting should be easier than ever, too many families are drifting further and further apart. LuvYa Reader allows you to change that through the magic of a simple and encouraging story.
Try LuvYa Reader Free!
Interested in trying LuvYa Reader for yourself? Give it a shot with your free audio book, “Who is Jesus?” today!
Which Version Do You Need?
– OR –
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- How to Make Daily Bible Reading a Habit - May 8, 2017
- Make a Difference This Hunger Sunday - May 1, 2017
- Want to Make Your Faith a Priority? 5 Things You Must Do - April 20, 2017