Thank you so much for your interest in signing up to be an Equipping Godly Women affiliate! I’m honored that you love my site/products so much that you want to share them with others!
Unfortunately, we are not accepting additional affiliates at this time.
Current affiliates, please see helpful information below…
How to find your affiliate links
- Sign in to Sendowl
- Click “Programs” on the left
- Click “Equipping Godly Women”
- Click “Click to see affiliate links” in the middle of the page
- Click the pages icon to copy the link in the box.
(It will look like this: https://transactions.sendowl.com/stores/5183/23258–but have your number)
Affiliates make 40% commission on all of my products sold through their link. It doesn’t even have to be the product you referred them to (though it does have to be one of mine). You can find all of my products in the Equipping Godly Women shop or in Sendowl.
Affiliate payments will be made in the first half of the new month for all sales during the previous month. Payment will be sent via PayPal to the email address you place on file.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE. I will send payments via PayPal to the email address you have on file. If the email address you use does not have a PayPal account associated with it that is fully set up, there will be a large delay in you receiving your money.
I use a “last refer” cookie, so the last affiliate link the buyer clicks through is the affiliate who gets the sale. The cookie is valid for 3 months or until the user deletes their cookies. It does not expire upon purchase.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
* Use: You may use your affiliate link on your website, in emails, and on social media. You may not use your links in a way that would imply that the products or the ideas contained therein are a joint effort; that you, your products or your site have my endorsement; or that you own or have rights to any of my products or the ideas contained therein.
*Email: I will send out emails very occasionally about new products, promotions or important information you’ll want to know. By signing up, you are opting into this list. I promise not to spam you.
* Legal Requirements: Per FTC guidelines, you must disclose that it is an affiliate link in a conspicuous location. Per Google TOS, you must mark links “nofollow.” (More info) Note: Social media links are already no-follow.
* Taxes: You are responsible for all taxes owed on payments received from me. I am not collecting any taxes on your behalf. Please speak to your tax advisor to figure out what you owe. If you make more than $600 in a calendar year, I may need additional information from you for tax purposes.
* I reserve the right to end our affiliate relationship at any time, for any reason. (Not being a jerk here–I want to have you as an affiliate!–only trying to cover my behind in case of who knows what 🙂 )
**Any other questions or creative partnership ideas? Email me at staff @ equippinggodlywomen.com and let’s chat!