Post by Gina  |  last updated April 21, 2019  |  8 Comments

“Can I talk to you, Gina?” Uh oh. I hate conversations that start with that question. My campus ministry leader at the time caught me off guard. “Sure…” I said (even though I didn’t really want to). “Well, it just seems like you don’t need much help. Like you already know everything. But I’d really [Continue Reading]

Post by Brittany Ann  |  last updated August 6, 2018  |  34 Comments

Looking for additional resources to help you grow in Christian faith and family? Well, you’re in luck! Today I’m sharing 10 of the best websites for Christian women! Being a Godly woman is a lot of things, but “easy” isn’t usually one of them. After all, if we could just wake up and “Be Holy [Continue Reading]

Post by Brittany Ann  |  last updated August 6, 2018  |  27 Comments

Looking for additional resources to help you grow in Christian faith and family? Well, you’re in luck! Today I’m sharing 12 of my favorite Christian blogs for women! Here at Equipping Godly Women, we make it our mission to challenge, encourage and equip you to be ALL IN in faith and family. We want to [Continue Reading]

Post by Brittany Ann  |  last updated May 7, 2018  |  5 Comments

School shootings. Political unrest. Racism. Greed. Selfishness. Seems like every time you turn on the news, all you see is a world desperately in need of the hope of Jesus. As Christians, we have a call to love and serve others. To point the world to Jesus and to make the world a better place. [Continue Reading]

Post by Brittany Ann  |  last updated December 11, 2017  |  107 Comments

There’s a quote that’s been stuck, rolling around inside of my head, ever since I first heard it.  It’s by motivational speaker Jim Rohn and it says, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” Of course, that’s what the Bible has been saying for years. In verses like Proverbs 13:20, [Continue Reading]

Post by Brittany Ann  |  last updated October 30, 2017  |  1 Comments

I told my husband the other day that we need to start thinking about having another baby. Otherwise, our baby girl is going to grow up to be a serious princess. She’s just too stinkin’ cute! And with two big brothers who adore her just as much as we do, she pretty much gets whatever [Continue Reading]