Equipping Godly Women is FIVE years old now! Can you even believe it?
And what a fun five years it has been!
We’ve had great discussions, fun giveaways, Facebook parties and so much more.
Hopefully you’ve learned a lot and grown in faith as well.
You see, when I first started this blog, I kept things pretty simple. 5 tips for this, 8 essential strategies for that…
Simple, little things you could act on right now to make your faith that much stronger and your life that much better.
I didn’t want to just encourage you (although I do that too). I wanted to equip you — to give you the tools and resources you need to cultivate a faith that matters.
And then somewhere along the way… the conversation turned more serious.
And now, I’m ready to make this year our BEST one yet!
Seriously, I have SO many fun things planned that I haven’t had a chance to share about yet!
And I just know you’re going to love them too <3
But before we worry about all the good things to come, let’s take a minute to celebrate how far we’ve come.
Which means, it’s time for another big giveaway!!!
Announcing: The Equipping Godly Women Birthday Bash Giveaway!
I am so excited to tell you all about the amazing vendors and individuals that have come together to make this year’s Birthday Bash extra special. We have everything from digital books and courses, to everyday use items like mugs and tumblers, to awesome apparel and jewelry!
And one lucky person is going to win all of it!
Enter to win below, and it may just be you…
Here’s everything that’s included:
- A Grace Wins shirt and She is Clothed in Strength and Dignity mug from All Things By Faith
- An amazing “Be Still and Know” bundle, including a tote bag, mug, water bottle, Bible verses, and much more from Christian Art Gifts
- A $50 gift card from Elly and Grace
- An Isiah 43:4 scripture print artwork from Red Letter Words
- A Made in the Image of God hoodie and adorable stickers from Elevated Faith
- Take Back Your Time by Morgan Tyree
- An Everything was Created Through and for Him mug, t-shirt, and necklace from Discover Horizons
- Design Your Day: Time Mangement for the Busy Woman ecourse by A Purpose Driven Mom
- Come to the Well by Latoya Edwards
- Bible Study Methods: 7 Ways in 7 Days by Arabah Joy
- M.O.M.=Master Organizer of Mayhem by Kristi Clover
- One More Step by Rachel Wojo
- Victory Over Emotional Eating ecourse by Faithful Finish Lines
- 2020 Faithful Life Planner by Faithful Moms
- Brave Moms, Brave Kids book and a set of BRAVE Scripture Cards by Lee Nienhuis
- Living the Fruit of the Spirit Bible Study Kit by Proverbs 31 Mentor
p.s. Know of a friend who would be interested in winning this giveaway? Send them the link! I bet they’d appreciate it 🙂
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- How Busy Moms Can Make Time for Daily Devotions (+ Mom Heart Moments Review!) - October 28, 2019
- 15 Great Women of the Bible Every Christian Woman Should Study - October 21, 2019
- 10 Best Bible Studies for Women to Help You Grow in Faith - October 14, 2019