Did you know you have a super power? It’s true. It’s the ability to decide for yourself what your life is going to look like.
Think about that for a minute: You. Get to decide. What YOUR life. Looks like. It’s true.
So a few months ago, knowing summer was right around the corner, I sat down to figure out for myself: What did I want my life to look like this summer? What would be a good schedule for me and for my family?
Would I try to get a babysitter a couple days a week so I could write as much as possible, or would I babysit other people’s kids instead? When would I work? When would I clean? When would I read the Bible? Would I stay up late or wake up early? What activities would I do with my kids, and when would I do them? What would my summer look like? How would I fit it all in?
The process actually took a bit longer than I thought it would (mostly just because I was feeling indecisive), but I’m SO thankful I did it because now I have a plan.
- I know exactly what my priorities are (and are not) for this summer
- I know exactly how and when I’m going to get everything done
- I’m not going to be rushing and stressing
- The house is NOT going to be a terrible, disorganized mess
- I’m going to be able to relax and enjoy my lazy summer days WITHOUT feeling like I’m wasting my life away
- And I’m NOT going to get to August only to turn around and say “Man! Where did the summer go?”
- (Because I’m getting everything done on my to-do list this summer. In fact, I’m already well ahead.)
Honestly, it’s a great feeling. It’s such a relief knowing that everything is going to be taken care of, and I don’t have to stress about it. Work will get done. The house will get cleaned. I’ve have ample time to read my Bible and pray. I’m even going to homeschool the kids this summer and take them lots of fun places, while still being a stay-at-home mom and working on this site. I can relax and enjoy! I’m excited.
And you know what? I want this for you too.
- I want you to have ample time for all the things that matter most to you this summer, without getting distracted and overrun by all the things that don’t.
- I want you to feel calm, relaxed and confident, not worried, stressed out, too tired or too busy.
- I want you to enjoy time with your family, not just feel resentful that you’re spending the summer picking up after everyone again.
- I want you to have ample time and opportunity to nourish your faith, even if your summer schedule is more jam packed than ever.
Which is why – this year – I decided to do something fun and different:
On Friday, June 15th, I’m teaching TWO live classes specifically designed to help you make this summer your best one yet:
In Easy Ways to Make Faith a Part of Your Every Day, you’ll learn close to 100 different ways you can incorporate your faith into your daily life — no matter how busy you are. Whether you’re working full time, you’re home with energetic little ones or both, I have TONS of super practical suggestions you can use to carve out those little pockets of God-time your soul craves.
I’ll be teaching live, and we’ll have time at the end for a Q&A if you want help with your exact life situation. Come for the encouragement, leave with a wealth of practical suggestions you can really use. Come prepared with a pen and paper to take lots of notes — this is one class you won’t want to miss!
Then, in Top Time Management Strategies for an Intentional Summer, we’re actually going to sit down together to create the PERFECT intentional summer for you. What are your top priorities for this summer? How will you fit them all in without losing your mind in the process? I will show you how.
Once you learn this strategy, you’re going to want to use it again and again (I literally use it to plan my life on a weekly basis now — it’s that powerful), and I’m going to show you step-by-step just what you need to do, answering any questions you might have along the way.
As much as I love reading the Bible and Christian Living books (and you know I do!), reading time management books is a very close second love of mine, and you’d be surprised how many time management strategies I can share with you to absolutely turn your life around. (I’m not exaggerating either).
Definitely have pen and paper ready for this one — this is a very hands on class you’ll be SO glad you signed up for.
**Want to attend both classes? You can! And I’m even offering a discount when you buy tickets to both! Use the links above to purchase ONE class for $10, OR use the button below to purchase BOTH classes for just $15 total:
I am seriously so excited for these classes, you guys. These are strategies I’ve been implementing in my life over the last four years, and I can tell you — these strategies work! It’s an amazing feeling to finally be able to take control of your day and make time for the things that matter without stressing or rushing, and I’m so excited to show you how easy it can be. Will you join me? You’re going to love it.
p.s. Not available when these classes are happening live? No problem. I WILL send out replays for both classes so you can watch them again and again, but ONLY if you buy your tickets before next Friday, June 15th! Don’t delay!
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- You Have the Ability to Create a Life You LOVE — Here’s How - June 7, 2018
- 6 Easy Ways to Nurture Your Children’s Faith This Summer - June 4, 2018
- Constantly Comparing Yourself to Others? Here’s How to Stop - May 21, 2018