Do you ever struggle to trust God’s plan for your life?
- Maybe it’s with your finances. You know God calls you to be generous and give to those in need, but you’re barely making ends meet as it is.
- Maybe it’s with your health. You want to serve God and make a positive difference for the kingdom, and yet coping with your health issues is about all you can handle these days. Why won’t He cure you already?
- Or maybe you worry about your children. They’re growing up so quickly! Will they walk with Jesus and make good choices as they grow? Will God keep them safe from harm?
The good news is – if you ever struggle to trust God’s plan for your life, you’re definitely not alone.
In fact, in last year’s Equipping Godly Women reader survey, “Trusting God’s plan for my life” was one of the most common struggles you all mentioned time and time again.
Ever since then, I’ve really been diving deep into the topic of trusting God to learn as MUCH as I can… (boy have I learned a lot!)
And now I’m excited to share some of what I’ve learned with you in the FREE “Trusting God’s Plan” Video Series!
Announcing: The “Trusting God’s Plan Video Series”
The “Trusting God’s Plan” video series is a 100% FREE video series I’ll be sending out via email over the next few weeks. Highly practical, super encouraging and Biblically sound, this informative series will help you grow in faith even in the midst of life’s most trying circumstances.
In the “Trusting God’s Plan” video series you will learn:
- Five reasons God allows us to go through hard times
- Four important truths we can cling to through hard times
- Four practical ways to make going through hard times much, much easier.
- And more!
So, what do you think? Are you ready to start walking with God in true faith and trust?
If so, enter your email below to join us today!
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- You Have the Ability to Create a Life You LOVE — Here’s How - June 7, 2018
- 6 Easy Ways to Nurture Your Children’s Faith This Summer - June 4, 2018
- Constantly Comparing Yourself to Others? Here’s How to Stop - May 21, 2018