Resources to Help You
Strengthen Your Marriage
Looking for great Christian articles to help you strengthen your marriage? If so, you're in the right spot! Here you will find some of the BEST articles on this website, conveniently sorted by topic.
Scroll down and see what you can find. Whether you're looking to improve a marriage that's struggling or make an already great marriage even better, you're sure to find plenty of help and inspiration here. Enjoy!
What Can I Help You With Today?
"I Want to Strengthen a Good Marriage"
Smart! The easiest time to work on a marriage is when things are going well. And here are a few articles that should help:
- 25 Ways to Speak Your Spouse's Love Language
- 24 Ways to Build Your Husband Up
- 10 Must-Read Christian Marriage Books
- 5 Powerful Prayers Every Wife Should Pray Over Her Husband
- 5 Christian Sex Tips For a Stronger, Healthier Marriage
- 25 Fun and Frugal Date Night Ideas
- How to Encourage Your Husband as a Spiritual Leader
- 7 Lies Christian Women Believe About Sex
- How to Make Your Marriage Exciting Again (even after a decade or more!)
- How to Celebrate National Husband Appreciation Day
- 6 Bad Habits That Will Seriously Harm Your Marriage
- 6 Must-Have Habits for a Healthy Christian Marriage
- 25 Fun Hobbies for Married Couples Who Want to Keep the Spark Alive
"I Want to Help a Hurting Marriage"
Marriage isn't everything you hoped and dreamed it would be? The good news is -- you're not alone. And here are a few articles that should help:
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Work on Your Marriage
- 3 Ways To Fight for Your Marriage When You’re Busy and Exhausted
- 10 Ways to Make Your Marriage Fun Again
- Four Marriage Communication Skills That Prevent Fights
- 5 Things You and Your Spouse Should Talk About: But Don't
- 4 Reasons You're Never in the Mood (And How to Fix it!)
- How Do I Show Respect When My Husband is a Jerk?
- Want to Fix a Broken Marriage? 6 Things You Should Know
- Is Divorce Ever Okay?
- When You and Your Husband Feel More Like Roommates Than Lovers
"I Want Advice for a Specific Marriage Issue"
Is there a specific issue that causing problems in your marriage?
I have articles for all of these things and more below.
But if the issue is a result a certain, specific sin in your husband's life, then I'd encourage you to start with "How to Confront a Husband Living in Sin -- the Biblical Way."
It has just the step-by-step, Biblically sound advice you need for dealing with very tricky situations carefully, respectfully, and effectively. Just tell me where to send it!
Or check out these articles for even more help and encouragement:
- Help! My Husband Watches Porn! (Here's How to Respond)
- Unequally Yoked Marriage? Here's What to Do When Your Spouse isn't a Believer
- What to Do When You and Your Husband Have Differing Beliefs
- When Your Husband Makes Decisions You Don't Agree With
- Want to Stop Fighting About Money? 3 Things You MUST Do
- Five Reasons Not to Take Hormonal Birth Control
- Your Sexual Past Doesn't Have to Haunt You Anymore