Tell me if this sounds like you...
You want to be:
🌺 An awesome wife - who adores her husband and who is completely known, loved and accepted in return.
🌺 An awesome mom - who loves her kids, who faithfully teaches her kids about Jesus, and who has lots of fun making memories as a family.
🌺 An awesome Christian - who joyfully trusts God in ALL circumstances, and who happily reads her Bible every single day without fail.
But no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to measure up...
You're too busy. Too tired. Too distracted. Too overwhelmed.
You want to make a change, but you don't know where to start or how to follow through.
You feel stuck, guilty, and like a failure.
Well, if so, I have just the thing for you!
My faith has grown by leaps and bounds through this community. The coaching from Brittany is genuine, heartfelt, and based on true, Biblical knowledge. And the support from the community members is refreshing, kind, and a Godsend in today's online world!
-- Jen, Equipping Godly Women Community Member
1. Growing Course Library
As soon as you sign up, you'll receive immediate access to our entire course library full of fun and fast-paced courses on all sorts of real-life issues Christian moms just like you deal with every day. See below for a full list of everything included!
2. Printables and Action Sheets
This group isn't just here to teach you information. I want you to put it into action to experience REAL life change! That's why each course comes with printables and/or action sheets to help you implement everything you're learning.
3. Monthly Challenges w/ Prizes
Ready to grow like never before? Each month we'll be doing community-wide challenges (with prizes!) where we can challenge, encourage and equip each other to make small but radical changes to our day-to-day lives. The support is incredible!
4. Daily Bible Reading Threads
Struggling to get in God's Word consistently? Not anymore! Join our daily Bible reading threads to help hold yourself accountable, win awesome prizes, and dive deeper into Scripture than ever before.
5. Weekly Goal Setting Threads
Don't just *hope* you grow in faith and family this year. Use the weekly goal setting threads to help you take consistent, focused baby steps toward your goals each week. We can't wait to cheer you on!
6. Active Community Discussion
Ready to connect with a community of like-minded, AMAZING Christian women who are excited to challenge, encourage and support you as you reach for your goals? That's exactly what you'll find here!
With 18 courses and classes already available and more on the way, you're sure to find just the right course for you.
✔️ Create a Consistent Quiet Time You Love (full length course)
✔️ Create Your Intentional Life Masterclass (full length course)
✔️ How to Create Positive Habits that Stick
✔️ How to Take Every Thought Captive to Christ
✔️ Easy Ways to Deepen Your Relationships
✔️ Setting Biblical Boundaries
✔️ How to Manage Time Well While Stuck at Home
✔️ How to Fall in Love with God's Word
✔️ How to Find More Peace and Joy in Your Day-to-Day
✔️ Systems and Routines for a More Organized, Calmer Start to the New Year
✔️ Your Quick Start Guide to Enjoying the Spiritual Discipline of Silence
✔️ Your Quick Start Guide to Spiritual Warfare
✔️ How to Create Christian Friendships that Challenge and Inspire You
✔️ Strategies to Stay Motivated and End the Year Strong
✔️ How to Determine *God's* Plan for Your Life
✔️ How to Understand God's Word Today
✔️ Pursuing Spiritual Disciplines God's Way
✔️ Praying Prayers that Make a Difference
All courses are immediately available as soon as you sign up. Work through them at your own pace - or go through them quickly, one right after another, when you have a free afternoon. It's totally up to you!
Since I have joined this community, I have grown closer to God and learned how to make being in God's Word an absolute part of my day (even during busy seasons of life). I started intentionally living better in the fruit of the Spirit, and even made great friends within this community!!
The members and staff are absolutely amazing, caring, and compassionate women. True Warriors of God and for God!!!
-- Cassie, Equipping Godly Women Community Member
And I know exactly what you're going through...
As a busy working mom of 3 elementary school aged children (and one puppy who needs constant attention), I KNOW how difficult it can be to find the time, energy, and motivation to make your faith the priority you know you should.
I know what it feels like to have 100 different things competing for your time and attention at any given minute. And how frustrating it is to feel like you can never measure up and never get ahead.
That's why I created the Equipping Godly Women Membership community. To give you the community support, knowledge, advice, practical baby steps you need to be the AMAZING Christian woman God created you to be -- without all the guilt and overwhelm.
To date, I've helped thouands of women all over the globe create a faith and family they LOVE. (It's what I do and I love it!) Now, I want to help you as well!
1. Is this a one-time payment or monthly subscription? The Equipping Godly Women community is a monthly subscription so we can offer you ongoing, personalized support and attention. You will be automatically billed every 30 days until you cancel.
2. How will I access the courses? The courses are built and housed on Xperiencify. You will recieve log-in information upon sign up. If you don't see the email, you can also visit https://egwcommunity.com and click "forgot password" to reset your log in information.
3. Do I need Facebook to participate? You can access all of the courses without a Facebook account. However, you do need Facebook to participate in the daily Bible reading threads, weekly goal setting threads, community discussion, and monthly challenges and giveaways.
4. Do your videos include closed captions? All of our classes either hosted on Youtube (with Youtube built-in closed captioning) OR they come with full, printable transcripts so you can read, listen, or watch each lesson - whatever works best for you!
5. How difficult it is to cancel my membership? We have zero interest in "tricking" you to get your money or making it difficult to cancel. We don't play like that. You can easily cancel your membership at any time for any reason using the link at the bottom of the confirmation email you receive upon signing up OR by simply email us to let us know you'd like to cancel.
6. Do you have a money-back guarantee? Absolutely. If this membership wasn't what you'd hoped, simply email us within 7 days of purchase and we'll gladly refund your payment with no hassle and no drama. This applies to future payments as well. Simply email us within 7 days of any payment and let us know you'd like to refund your most recent payment.
Other questions? Send us an email and we'll get you taken care of right away.
I was hesitant at first to join the EGW community, but I'm so glad I did!
I've learned about God and myself, grown spiritually, and made many new connections here. I can't wait to see what's next!
-- Molly, Equipping Godly Women Community Member