Here at Equipping Godly Women, we make it our mission to challenge, encourage and equip Christian women to grow in faith and family. It’s a big task, but we’re excited for the opportunity! On this page, you can learn more about some of the behind-the-scenes processes we use to keep this website up and running, and what they mean for you.
Scroll down to read more, or simply click a link below to jump to a specific section:
Equipping Godly Women is a website owned and operated by Brittany Ann and her team. It is not affiliated with or a member of any specific religious denomination, nor does it have an outside board or shareholders it reports to. While we take great care to provide information that is as Biblically accurate, helpful and trustworthy as possible, we are not trained pastors, priests, theologians or counselors, and all information on this site should be taken as our educated opinion only and verified as needed.
Because running a website this size is surprisingly expensive and time-consuming, we do receive income from sources including but not limited to paid advertising, sponsorships, affiliate commissions and product sales. This income helps cover the many costs of running this site, including but not limited to website hosting, email marketing, product creation and delivery, advertising expenses, and income for Brittany Ann and her team.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
While the compensation we receive from promoting various products, services and websites may influence the direction and content of this site, the views and opinions on this site are our own and always will be, regardless of payment or sponsorship. Our readers’ trust is very important to us, and we will only personally recommend products and services that we would recommend to a dear friend. We also do our best to always disclose paid content and affiliate links.
While we try to keep the information on this website up-to-date, some of the content is a few years old now, and may be outdated, inaccurate or no longer relevant. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. You are also encouraged to seek additional sources such as pastors, priests, trained counselors and trusted Godly friends for additional advice, opinions and insights.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us directly and let us know how we can help.
* This disclosure policy has been adapted with permission from Disclosurepolicy.org.
This site contains affiliate links, a special type of link that allows us to earn a commission on the products or services we recommend at no additional cost to you. When you click on an affiliate link, it places a cookie on your computer. This cookie lets the company we are referring you to know we referred you. If you make a purchase after clicking an affiliate link on our site, we may receive a portion of the sale.
Here at Equipping Godly Women, your privacy and trust are very important to us. While we do track some basic information about you and your browsing behavior while on this site, you can rest assured that we collect this information only to analyze site performance, provide you with a better user experience, and help us make better content decisions going forward.
We only work with third-party providers we can trust to keep all our data safe, and we never, ever sell any of your personal information.
How we collect information and the types of information we collect:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a popular web analytics service we use to track general trends in traffic and website performance. It provides us with lots of great analytics information we use to create a site you’ll love, such as which posts are receiving the most traffic and where our traffic is coming from. While this does put a cookie on your computer, it does not store ANY personally identifying information about you. Just overall trends that can’t be tied to a certain user. If you are not comfortable with Google collecting demographic information about you, Google does provide the option to opt-out of Google tracking here.
- Facebook Pixel: Equipping Godly Women also uses the Facebook pixel so we can show you Facebook or Instagram ads about new products, services or freebies we think you’ll be interested in. This also places a cookie on your computer, but it doesn’t give us any personally identifying information about you. We may also upload your name and email to Facebook to reach you with ads. You can learn more about Facebook tracking, adjust your preferences or opt-out altogether in your Facebook ad preferences.
- Email Sign-Ups: If you choose to sign up by email, we will have access to your IP address along with other information you provide, such as your name, email, and what forms you opted into. We also “tag” users based on the links you click in order to provide emails that are customized to your preference. For example, you have the option to opt out of parenting emails and certain promotions.
- Comment Boxes, Giveaways and Surveys: If you choose to leave a comment on this site, enter a giveaway or answer a survey, we only collect basic information such as your IP address and/or browser information, plus any information you provide. We use this information to serve you better (by answering your questions in comment boxes or writing content around the most common survey answers, for example).
- Product Purchases: We store only basic information as needed to complete your transaction, including but not limited to your name, email address, IP address and purchase details.
- Ads. Some of the ads we run may use third-party collect non-personal information, such as IP address and websites viewed. You can block all third party cookies in your browser settings, but this is likely to negatively impact your user experience across the web as a whole.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, you’d like a complete list of the data we have for you, you’d like to opt out, or if you would like us to erase all of your data in our systems, please email us directly and let us know how we can help.
All content (both written and visual) on the Equipping Godly Women website is the sole property of Equipping Godly Women Ministries, LLC and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted in any way in part or in whole without written permission from Brittany Ann. The only exceptions are Bible verses, which I typically obtain from Biblegateway, and other quotes, whose sources will be identified in the post.
You may quote up to one paragraph of text provided you include a conspicuous link back to the original web page, and the quotation is not presented in a way that changes the context or meaning. You are also welcome to link to articles from your own website, and sharing on social media is encouraged and appreciated, provided you include a conspicuous link back to the original web page.
If you’d like to include more than one paragraph of text on your website, church bulletin, on a print-out or in any format, please email me for permission first.
Printable worksheets, PDFs, ebooks and all other downloadable files are for personal use only. You are welcome to save and print as many copies as you’d like for your own personal use, but you may not share or distribute with others without our written permission.
All images on this blog were either taken by me, purchased from stock photo sites or downloaded from online images databases with permission. The theme is a custom theme courtesy of PixelMeDesigns. It may not be reproduced or copied in part or in whole.
You may use images from my website ONLY to share my posts via social media, and you must always include a conspicuous link back to the original source. You may not copy, save, edit, distribute, print or attempt to sell any images, pictures or printables from this site for any reason without first receiving written permission from me. I am happy to have my posts included in round-ups, but please obtain permission if you will be using any images.
*I am not responsible for the republishing of content found on this site on other Web sites or media without my permission, and others’ use of my content with or without my permission does not grant or imply permission for you to use the content of this website without permission as well.
**All of the above information is subject to change at any time and without notice. Please email us with any questions, comments or concerns.
last updated: May 1, 2018