Resources to Help You
Raise Great Kids
Looking for great Christian articles to help you raise great kids? If so, you're in the right spot! Here you will find some of the BEST articles on this website, conveniently sorted by topic.
Scroll down and see what you can find. Whether you want to be a better mom, raise great kids, or help your kids grow in faith, you're sure to find plenty of help and inspiration here. Enjoy!
What Can I Help You With Today?
"I Want to Be a Better Mom"
Motherhood. It's one of the most difficult jobs out there. But it's also one of the most rewarding too.
And as your children's mother, you set the tone. You set the pace. Not that they won't have other influences too -- they will. But it all starts with you. Are you up to the challenge?
If you've been feeling a little grouchy... a little preoccupied... a little frustrated lately, the +Positive Parenting Challenge is for you.
A simple 6-day challenge delivered straight to your inbox, it's just what you need to get out of the rut and start making positive memories once again. Want in? Where should I send it?
Or check out these articles for even more help and encouragement:
- 25 Ways to Speak Your Child’s Love Language
- Four Ways You Can Prevent Mom Anger Before it Starts
- Six Essential Ways to Increase Your Patience
- How to Find Time for Yourself (and Why You Should)
- Tired of Yelling at Your Kids? 5 Ways to Get Mom Anger Under Control
- Struggling With Mom Guilt? Here's How to Stop It.
"I Want to Raise Great Kids"
Whether your children are 2 or 20, there's one thing that never changes: You want your children to grow up to be great people who make good, Godly choices. And here are a handful of articles that should help you do just that!
- Six Essential Tricks for Raising Well-Behaved Children
- Seven Ways to Help Little Ones Behave in Church
- 6 Ways to Help Young Children Resist Peer Pressure
- How To Raise Teens Who Don't Rebel: Five Surprising Secrets
- Do You Know What Your Teens are Doing Online?
- Are Your Christian Children Prepared for the Real World?
- Reader Question: How Do I Respond to an Adult Child Living in Sin?
- 7 Common Parenting Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Now
- Want to Raise World Changers? Do These Five Things.
- Three Habits of Families That Raise Thankful Kids
"I Want to Help My Kids Grow in Faith"
Telling your children facts about Jesus is one thing. Helping them develop a relationship of their own is a whole different challenge altogether.
Thankfully, while there is no way to guarantee that your children will continue in the faith as they grow up, there are PLENTY of things you can do to help increase the odds of growing in a real faith of their own.
Here are several ideas you may want to try!
- Three Ways To Help Your Children Make Their Faith Their Own
- How Can I Get My Kids Excited About Church?
- The Hidden Danger of Sending Your Children to Private Christian School
- Five Prayers Every Christian Momma Should Pray For Her Kids
- Make Your Own Mini Prayer Book
- 10 Simple Bible Verses Kids Can Memorize