Resources to Help You
Grow in Faith
Looking for great Christian articles to help you grow in faith? If so, you're in the right spot! Here you will find some of the BEST articles on this website, conveniently sorted by topic.
Scroll down and see what you can find. Whether you're looking to make God more of a priority in your life, start reading your Bible regularly, learn more about what the Church believes, or trust God through a tough season, you're sure to find plenty of help and inspiration here. Enjoy!
What Can I Help You With Today?
"I Want to Read My Bible More"
Did you know: While 58% of Americans wish they spent more time in the Bible, only 16% of American adults read the Bible daily?
The good news is: If you'd like to read your Bible more often, the Quiet Time Planning Guide will help.
A short and simple guide, it will has everything you need to figure out what the perfect quiet time looks like for you.
It's completely free. Just let me know where to send it...
Then, check out these articles for even more help and encouragement:
- How to Read the Bible (A Beginner's Guide)
- How to Make Daily Bible Reading a Habit
- Struggling to Read the Bible Consistently? Here are 7 Reasons Why
- How to Get Excited About Reading the Bible
- How to Stop Getting So Distracted During Prayer and Bible Study
- How to Study the Bible for Yourself
- Create Your Own Bible Study Basket
"I Want to Make My Faith a Priority"
What if you could figure out exactly what's holding you back spiritually AND have a solid game plan to fix it? With the Ignite Your Faith Challenge, you can!
Here's how it works: Sign up below and you'll receive one email a day for the next five days. Each email will contain an encouraging thought, questions for self-reflection, Scripture and a prayer.
Make it through all 5 days (in about 15 minutes a day), and you may be surprised how much your faith grows as a result!
Or check out these articles for even more help and encouragement:
- 8 Powerful (But Easy!) Ways to Grow in Faith This Year
- Is Your Faith as Important to You As You Say It Is?
- Four Ways You Aren't Making God Your #1 Priority
- Want to Make Your Faith a Priority? 5 Things You Must Do
- 5 Ways to Make Time for God When You Barely Have Time to Pee
- Want to Take Every Thought Captive? (It's Easier Than You Think!)
- Who I Am in Christ: 10 Life-Changing Truths All Christians Must Know
- You Can Find Freedom From Spiritual Strongholds (Here's How)
- The Proverbs 31 Woman Explained! (She's Not Who You Think!)
- 10 Awesome Websites for Christian Women (You'll Love These!)
- 12 Must-Read Christian Blogs for Women (Don't Miss These!)
- Top 10 Christian YouTubers that Challenge, Encourage, and Inspire!
- 10 Best Christian Podcasts for Women
- 7 Best Bible Study Apps for Christian Women - All Free!
- What Are the Spiritual Gifts in the Bible
- Great Women of the Bible
- What to Look for in a Women's Bible Study
- 10 Best Bible Studies to Help You Grow in Faith
- Want a Better Relationship With God? Start Here
- Do You Struggle to Find Your Worth in Jesus?
- 5 Best Christian Subscription Boxes for Women
- 5 Signs You Might Be Spiritually Lazy (and what to do about it)
"I Want to Trust God in Tough Seasons"
Tough Seasons. Everyone goes through them sometimes. The only question is -- How will yours affect your faith?
If you're struggling to trust God lately, check out these articles:
- How to Trust God's Plan: When You Don't Know What it is
- The Truth About Worrying (And How to Find Peace)
- How to Find Comfort in Jesus
- 6 Comforting Bible Verses for Hard Times (+ Free Printable!)
- Four Encouraging Promises for Christians Going Through Tough Times
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- How to Respond When God Allows Trauma
- When God Says Wait
- 6 Reasons God Isn't Answering Your Prayers
"I Want to Learn About Catholic/Protestant Beliefs"
Are you curious about what Catholics and Protestants believe and why? Are you feeling the tension of being a Catholic/Protestant with family who isn't?
Nine years ago, I married into a Catholic family after growing up Protestant my entire life.
I never converted, but I have spent the last four years doing TONS of research on what Catholics believe and why.
Whether you're curious to learn more, or you want to help your friends and family better understand what you believe and why, I can help.
The best place to start is with my free "10 Common Catholic Church Myths that Critics Believe" sheet. Just tell me where to send it, and I'll get it sent your way right away!
Or check out any of the several articles I've written on Catholic vs Protestant Beliefs:
- The Day I Realized My Religion Got it Wrong
- 10 Common Catholic Church Myths that Critics Believe
- Is the Eucharist Really Just a Symbol?
- Is Faith Alone Enough? (Sola Fide)
- Who has the Ultimate Authority? A Biblical Look at Sola Scriptura
- A Brief Look at the History of Christianity
- What All Christians Should Know About Priests, the Pope and Confession
- What Do Catholics Really Believe About Mary, Saints and Statues?
- Infant Baptism or Believer’s Baptism? Which is Correct?
- What is Purgatory? What are Indulgences?
- Why Do Catholics….? Honest Answers to Your Burning Questions