Looking for some easy, delicious Lent recipes? You’re in luck. Here are 50 easy Lent recipes you’ll love to make!
Lent is right around the corner. You know what that means…
Lots of fish.
With certain restrictions on what Catholics can and cannot eat during Lent, fish is pretty much a staple this time of year. Same with cheese pizza, scrambled eggs, spaghetti, peanut butter and jelly, and macaroni and cheese…
They’re easy. They’re delicious. But unfortunately, they can also get old real fast. Especially if you’ve been participating in Lent for several years now.
After all, you can only eat so much pan-fried tilapia before you’re like “Oh please. No more.”
Thankfully, while these foods are the most common easy Lent meal ideas, they certainly aren’t the only ones. There are still TONS of food options available for anyone who doesn’t eat meat during Lent who also doesn’t have the time to spend all day cooking.
In fact, in today’s post, I’m sharing 50+ Easy Lent Recipes You’ll Love to Make!
So whether you need lenten meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacking in between — you’ll find them all right here in this post!
Scroll down to find a wide variety of delicious easy Lent recipes you’ll love to make, and then don’t forget to save this post to Pinterest, so you can find it again the next time you’re wondering “What can I eat during Lent?“
** Side note: Still looking for something to give up for Lent as well? You can find 50 unique ideas for what to give up for Lent here.
Now – on to the recipes!
Breakfast Lent Recipes
1. Best Ever Pancake Recipe — Graceandgoodeats.com
2. Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits — Foodnetwork.com
3. Healthy Berry and Spinach Smoothie — Allrecipes.com
4. How To Make Perfect, Fluffy Scrambled Eggs — MyMommyStyle.com
5. How To Make Blueberry Muffins Better Than A Bakery –MyMommyStyle.com
6. Classic Deviled Eggs — FoodNetwork.com
7. Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe — My Frugal Adventures
8. Zucchini Spinach Frittata With Mini Heirloom Tomatoes — TrialAndEater.com
9. 8 Easy Homemade Granola Bar Recipes You Should Try Today — BlessThisMessPlease.com
10. Overnight French Toast Casserole — TrialAndEater.com
Lent Lunch Ideas – Soups
1. Lentil Chili — LittleBroken.com
2. Creamy Parmesan Tomato and Spinach Tortellini Soup — ClosetCooking.com
3. Easy Lentil Vegetable Soup — MoneyWiseMoms.com
4. Creamy Tortellini Soup — DietHood.com
5. One Pot Wild Rice Soup – Gluten Free — VeggieBalance.com
Lent Lunch Ideas – Salads
1. Taco Salad With Fritos — DancingThroughTheRain.com
2. Easy Southwest Salad — LifeBetweenTheKitchenAndTheCoop.com
3. Italian Chopped Salad — TheHarvestKitchen.com
4. Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad — NatashasKitchen.com
5. Cold Tuna Macaroni Salad — CourtneysSweets.com
Lent Lunch Ideas – Sandwiches
1. Baja Fish and Avocado Tostada — SidewalkShoes.com
2. Cheese Quesadillas — FoodNetwork.com
3. Copycat Panera Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe — MomFoodie.com
4. Sun Dried Tomato Spinach Grilled Cheese Sandwich — EatGood4Life.com
5. Tangy Veggie Wrap — HurryTheFoodUp.com
Pasta Recipes for Lent
1. Veggie Lasagna — AmandasCookin.com
2. Fettuccine with Creamy Mushroom Ragu — FamilyFoodAndTravel.com
3. Busy Night Tortellini Bake Recipe — RealLifeAtHome.com
4. Broccoli Parmesan Macaroni — ThriftyJinxy.com
5. 15 Minute Mushroom Stroganoff — Amuse-Your-Bouche.com
Shrimp and Fish Recipes for Lent
1. Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce Recipe — HomeCookingMemories.com
2. Summer Stir Fry — ThePioneerWoman.com
3. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia — TasteAndTellBlog.com
4. Cod with Tomato Basil Sauce — ToSimplyInspire.com
5. Sheet Pan Low Carb Fajitas with Shrimp — LowCarbYum.com
6. Pan-Seared Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple Sauce — TheRisingSpoon.com
7. The Best Tuna Patties — TheRisingSpoon.com
8. Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp — SkinnyTaste.com
9. Shrimp and Spinach Stuffed Salmon — ASprinklingOfCayenne.com
10. Baked Haddock with Horseradish Topping — AnnSentitledLife.com
11. Tuna Noodle Casserole From Scratch — HearthAndVine.com
12. Tilapia Fish Tacos — EazyPeazyMealz.com
13. Baked Cod with Cracker Topping: Italian Style — MomFoodie.com
14. Five Ingredient Super Simple Fisherman’s Fishcakes — RecipeThis.com
15. Pineapple Teriyaki Shrimp Rice Bowls — MustHaveMom.com
Lent Recipes That Aren’t Fish or Pasta
1. Mushroom Stir Fry with Rice — MyGorgeousRecipes.com
2. 3-Ingredient Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe — HomeCookingMemories.com
3. Speedy, Stuffed Baked Burritos – Meatless! — PintSizedTreasures.com
4. Easy Caprese Calzones — OneLittleProject.com
5. Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie — PinchOfYum.com
Lent Side Dishes
1. Easy Fried Rice — CincyShopper.com
2. Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potatoes — BudgetBytes.com
3. Cold Tuna Macaroni Salad — CourtneysSweets.com
4. Southwestern Pasta Salad (Vegan) — VeganHeaven.com
5. Perfectly Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes — EatYourselfSkinny.com
So there you have it — 50+ Easy Lent Recipes You’ll Love to Make!
For more Lent Recipe ideas, head on over to the Peanut Blossom blog and read her post 30 Meatless Meals for Lent Your Kids Will Actually Eat!
What easy Lent recipes do you love to make? Are there any on this list that you’re excited to try?
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- Thinking About Buying Ultimate Bundles? Read this first! - April 17, 2019
- 5 Best Christian Subscription Boxes for Women - April 8, 2019
- DIY Resurrection Eggs Lesson (with Free Printable!) - March 18, 2019