Christmas is right around the corner! Are you on the hunt for some fantastic Christian Christmas Gifts for Kids yet?
Every Christmas, it can be so hard to find just the perfect thing for your kids (or grandkids, or nieces and nephews….)
Of course you want something fun that they’re sure to love and play with a lot.
But chances are you also want something quality, something that will last, and something that will make a real difference in their lives, not just be something cheap and junky that will just find its way into the trash a few weeks later.
Well, you’re in luck! I’ve been scouring the Internet for the past couple of days, and I’ve found for you 10 (non-cheesy) Christian Christmas gift ideas your kids are sure to LOVE. And that you can feel good about giving.
All the links you need are right in this post for your convenience, and they are affiliate links, so if you do end up finding something you love and purchasing it through my links, I may make a small commission to help me buy my kids some awesome Christmas presents too – all at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
So go ahead! Scroll on down and see what you can find! I bet you’re sure to find at least a couple things that really catch your eye…
10 (Non-Cheesy) Christian Christmas Gifts for Kids
Do your kids love the Little People play sets as much as mine do? They’re classic, durable, great for imaginative play, slobber-proof and lots of fun! Plus, the Little People Nativity set is a great way for little ones to learn more about Jesus’s birth in a way they can understand (while keeping your grown-up nativity set in good condition!)
Thinking about ordering the Little People Nativity set for your kids?
Family Christian has them 33% off now through Nov. 18th! These can be a little pricey, so this is a great deal!
Have a child between the ages of 7-13? If so, you’ll definitely want to check out the Jonathan Park Audio Adventures series.
An exciting audio series designed to help Christian children grow in faith, Jonathan Park not only keeps kids entertained for hours (perfect for a long car ride!), but they also help equip kids with a wealth of knowledge that helps them support and defend the Christian faith.
Faith Box is a Christian subscription service that will send a box of really neat Christian products right to your doorstep month after month. In addition to their normal boxes for adults, Faith Box also offers a box specially for kids: FaithBox – Family.
Geared towards ages 4-9, Faithbox – Family boxes contain everything you need for four weeks of fun family activities, devotions and crafts – all designed to help your children grow in faith!
My boys and I received one as a gift last year and they loved doing the activities. (They wanted to do them all the same day!) Plus, FaithBox donates three meals to hungry children for every box they ship, so that’s pretty awesome too.
(click any movie cover to view details and pricing information)
I’ve been a big fan of Veggie Tales for years – way before I even had kids of my own – but now that I see some of the other alternatives available in kids’ cartoons, I love and appreciate them that much more.
Veggie Tales are perfect for teaching kids Bible stories, important life lessons and morals/values — all while remaining fun and upbeat, not boring or preachy! They’re really funny, and good for little kids and adults alike.
I picked out some of the best Christmas Veggie Tales movies above (click on any of them for more info), or click here to find TONS of different Veggie Tale movies you can choose from!
5. Children’s Bible
Do your children have their own Bible? That’s right at their reading level? If not, Christmas is a good time to get them a good one. Here are the ones my own children have and love:
(click any Bible to view additional details and pricing information)
- Little Words Matter Bible storybook: ages 1-4
- The Beginner’s Bible: ages 4-8
- NIV Adventure Bible: ages 8-12
Or looking for something a bit unique? Did you know that there’s actually a LEGO Bible? I haven’t looked through it myself, but I can definitely see some kids getting really excited about this. You can learn more about the LEGO Bible here.
6. Christian T-shirts for Kids
Most Christian t-shirts are cheesy. These are awesome. Click on any shirt to find size and pricing information.
7. Christian Christmas Children’s Books
Growing up, we had a tradition where we read the Christmas story from the Bible every year before opening presents. I loved it and looked forward to it every year.
I don’t want to save the story until Christmas morning, though. Here are a few great Christian Christmas books that you can read with your children all season long.
(click any book cover to view additional details and pricing information)
- The Christmas Story: Good book for telling the real Christmas story. True to the Bible.
- The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving: Good book for teaching kids about joyful giving, being thankful, and what Christmas is REALLY about – God’s gift to us.
- Christmas in the Manger: Cute board book perfect for babies and other little ones.
- It’s Not About You, Mr. Santa Claus: If your family IS doing the whole Santa Claus thing but you want to be careful to do it in a way that doesn’t take too much emphasis away from Jesus, this book will help.
- God Gave us Christmas: A cute little storybook about a mama bear teaching her baby bear about the real meaning of Christmas and to find God in everything. It is about Christmastime in general, not about the nativity scene specifically, and it is Santa friendly.
8. Christian Magazines for Kids
Want a gift that keeps on giving month after month? Why not choose a good Christian magazine for kids?
Popular choices include:
- Clubhouse or Clubhouse Jr. from Focus on the Family – Christian stories, activities, comics and more for kids ages 3-7 and 8-12
- The Kids’ Ark – Quarterly Christian magazine full of the truth of God’s love for kids ages 6-12
- Pockets – Stories, news, games and Christian history for kids ages 6-12
- God’s Big WORLD, WORLDkids or WORLDteen – Relevant world news from a Christian perspective for children and teens of all ages.
9. Precious Moments Prayer Pals
My middle son has one of these he received as a gift when he was a baby and it “sleeps” in his bed every night. They’re super sweet and snuggly, and when you press their bellies, they recite a prayer (“Now I lay me down to sleep”). These are a great choice for little ones.
10. Biblebanz and Other Christian Kids’ Board Games
We own the regular Headbanz game and our kids think it’s a ton of fun (especially since my own kids aren’t quite old enough to play, so that makes things… interesting… lol).
Anyways, Biblebanz looks like it’d be a lot of fun – especially if your kids are involved in quizzing or just go to Sunday School a lot and really know their stuff.
In addition to Biblebanz, there are actually TONS of Christian board games for kids you might want to check out.
- Apples to Apples – Bible Edition
- Guesstures: Bible Edition
- Bible Go Fish
- Bible Taboo
- Cranium Bible Edition
- Children’s Bible Trivia
Alright, so there you go! Ten (non-cheesy) Christian Christmas gifts for kids.
Just make sure if you order online, you make your purchases in plenty of time to get here by the holidays!
What are some of your favorite Christian Christmas gifts for kids you’ve given, been given or seen? Anything else that deserves a spot on this list?
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- Five Things Your Kids Need to Be Spiritually Healthy - October 16, 2017
- Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? - September 25, 2017
- Is Your Faith Floundering or Flourishing? - September 18, 2017