Looking for some fun, unique Christian Christmas gift ideas? If so, you’re in the right place!
You see, year after year I’d always get SO frustrated trying to find just the perfect Christmas gifts for everyone on my list.
I wanted something special, but not cheesy. Something fun, but useful. Something that’d help them grow in faith (if possible), but something that they’d actually really like and appreciate.
That’s quite a tall order!
The good news is — if you want to buy Christian Christmas gifts for your family too, I’ve already done the hard work for you!
Scroll down to find some of my very favorite Christmas gifts for Christians or use the links below to skip to whatever section you’d like — whether you’re looking for Christian Christmas gifts for women, for men, for kids or for the whole family!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps cover the many costs of running this site and allows me to help provide for my growing family. Thank you!
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Christian Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
Putting God First: How to Make God the #1 Priority in Every Area of Your Life: You say you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus and you know your friends do too, but you often find yourself distracted. Make this year the year you finally grow closer to Christ than ever before. My book “Putting God First” is full of short but highly practical chapters that will help you do just that. Grab Your Copy Here
(**click on any image to see more details)
1. A Willow Tree Figurine: I’m not generally a “knick knack” person, but I absolutely adore Willow Tree Figurines. Not only are they incredibly beautiful and surprisingly sturdy, but the feeling they convey is unparalleled. Find the figurine that matches whichever stage of life or circumstance your friend or loved one is in currently and you have a gift they are sure to love for years to come! These are my favorite Christian Christmas gift ideas for grandmothers.
2. “The Lord is my Strength and my Shield” Hardcover Journal: As busy moms, sometimes it can be difficult to remember our own names sometime, much less to spend time with God and remember what we learned. This gorgeous pink floral journal will make quiet times a treat, and allow your loved ones to remember what they learned. It’s not just a journal; it’s an invitation to get away for some much needed time with the Lord.
3. Silver Christian Cross Heart Pendant: What woman doesn’t love jewelry? This Christian cross heart pendant would make an absolutely lovely gift for any woman on your list–young or not so young. Plus, the shipping is free when you buy two. 🙂
4. I Love Jesus But I Cuss A Little T-Shirt: Do you have a friend like this? This shirt may not be right for everyone, but for the right person–it’s perfect. Your friend is sure to get a huge kick out of this unique and lighthearted shirt.
5. Acanthus Ruffle Floral Kitchen Apron: Do you have a friend or family member who loves to cook, bake or craft? If so, she’s sure to love this beautiful Acanthus Ruffle Floral Kitchen Apron. Not only will this apron keep her clothes clean and her craft supplies close at hand, but she’s sure to look and feel beautiful while wearing it too.
Christian Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
1. Fearless: The Undaunted Courage and Ultimate Sacrifice of Navy SEAL Team SIX Operator Adam Brown: What man doesn’t love a great hero story? An inspiring and captivating story of a man who can only be described as “fearless,” this is one book he won’t be able to put down.
2. Inspirational Sharp-Edge Pocket Knife: Let him know how strong and courageous he is with a gift that’s not only highly practical but also inspiring. This versatile and durable tool makes a great gift for any manly man.
3. Jeremiah 29:11 Faux Leather Photo Frame: Does the man on your list have a desk job? Help him remember what he’s working for during those long days stuck in the office with this attractive faux leather photo frame. Don’t forget to include a picture of the people he loves the most!
4. Footsteps Gold-Tone Watch: Help the man in your life remember to allow God to direct his steps all day long with this classy gold-tone watch featuring a cross and footprints. This watch is dressy enough to go with a nice outfit without being too fancy for day-to-day wear.
5. 7 Days of Sex Challenge: Or, if you’re shopping for husband, you could skip all that other stuff and just get him the one thing he truly wants instead: more sex. Whether health issues, the kids or sheer laziness have gotten in the way of you spending time as a couple lately, this is one gift that will help you bring the spark right back (without being overly inappropriate).
6. “Success is Found in God Alone” Stainless Steel Travel Mug: A nice, sturdy travel mug is a must for any man who travels for work or who needs a hot cup of coffee to take on the way to work on cold mornings. Help him keep his focus on God all day long while keeping his spirit and body warm with this classy stainless steel travel mug.
Christian Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids
1. The Beginner’s Bible: Timeless Children’s Stories: Do your children have a Bible on their level that they can actually understand? We own and LOVE this one with its bright pictures and easy-to-understand, engaging stories. It’s nice and sturdy too, perfect for young children.
2. God Is with Me: 365 Daily Devotionals: Help your children start their day off right with daily devotionals courtesy of the ever-popular VeggieTales. This is a great way to help your children start making quiet time a habit–and help them actually look forward to it! Available in a boy version and a girl version.
3. Fisher Price Nativity Set: My boys LOVE to play pretend with their Fisher Price people. If your kids do too, they will love this Fisher Price Nativity set. It’s a great way to bring the Christmas story to life in a way that even little kids can understand. (While keeping your nice nativity set safe from little fingers.)
4. Ultimate Kids Worship CD/MP3: Do your kids love to sing? Why not give them uplifting and encouraging Christian music songs for kids to sing along to? Most of the popular music these days is full of words and themes that little kids really don’t need to learn. This CD is full of great, uplifting songs you and your kids are sure to love.
5. The Gigantic Coloring Book of Bible Stories: Do your kids love coloring? Why not help them learn the essentials of the faith while they’re at it? This huge Christian coloring book, with its 360 pages and 45 Bible stories, is sure to delight your kids and keep them quietly entertained for hours.
** Looking for more? Be sure to check out these 10 (Non-Cheesy) Christian Christmas Gifts for Kids as well!
Christian Christmas Gift Ideas for Teens
1. The Case for Christ: Student Edition: One of my absolute favorite Christian books of all time, this book should be required reading for any Christian teen. This book tackles important issues such as “Did Jesus really exist?” and “How Can We Trust the Bible is True?” in a way that is smart, easy-to-understand and relatable. Don’t let your teens head off to college or out into the real world without the solid Bible-based facts this book provides.
2. Inspire Bible NLT: The Bible for Creative Journaling: Bible journaling is VERY popular right now. Help your teen make her grown-up faith her own by buying her a Bible that allows her to work out her everyday issues in a real way. Don’t forget the Bible journaling pens to go with it!
3. Jesus Saves, Bro Youth T-Shirt: Help your son share his faith while looking cool doing it. This brightly colored t-shirt will allow him to let his light shine in a way that’s fun, unique and perfect for a teenage boy.
4. WOW Hits 2016: What teen doesn’t love listening to music? Make sure the music your teen fills his or her mind with is uplifting, encouraging and good for the soul. This CD is full of fantastic praise and worship songs that will encourage deep spiritual growth in a way that is inviting, not preachy.
5. Guardian Angel Car Charm: Are your teens ready to get behind the wheel? If so, make taking this cute Guardian Angel Car Charm along for the ride a requirement. Every time your teen sees it, they’ll be reminded to make wise choices, even when you aren’t around. Fun and lighthearted, but surprisingly effective.
6. The Battle Plan Prayer Journal: Christianity might emphasize love and unity, but that doesn’t mean it’s for the faint of heart. Help equip your teenage son for whatever spiritual battle life will throw his way with this Battle Plan Prayer Journal. It’s a great way to encourage him to develop a personal relationship with the Lord without all the pressure.
7. The Smart Girl’s Guide to God, Guys, and the Galaxy: Navigating the teen years can be rough. Filled with plenty of practical advice mixed in with lighthearted humor, this fun book will help girls make it through.
Christian Christmas Gift Ideas for the Whole Family
1. The Christmas Story: One of my favorite Christmas memories growing up is reading the Christmas story every year before we opened gifts. It’s such an easy and enjoyable way to keep the focus on Jesus before all of the gift-opening begins. If you’d like to start the same tradition in your family, this classic Little Golden Book will help you do just that.
2. To Bethlehem, the Christmas Game for the Entire Family: A good friend of mine recently told me about this board game and how her family loves to play it every year. I haven’t played it yet myself, but from the video on the company’s website, it looks like a lot of fun and I would definitely like to!
3. Tabletopics Family: Questions to Start Great Conversations: Do you ever struggle to really connect with your family, especially older children and teens who are busy doing other things or not naturally prone to opening up to their parents? These Tabletopics questions are a great way to reclaim family dinners and family togetherness once again. Who knows what you’ll learn about each other!
4. Holiday Glitter Hark The Herald Jigsaw Puzzle: Few things are more relaxing than sitting around a fire putting a jigsaw puzzle together as a family. This angel puzzle provides the perfect opportunity to leave the busyness behind and connect with friends and family for a while.
5. Do You Believe: Finally! A good movie that upholds Christian morals and values without needing all of the sex, drugs and violence to be entertaining. If you ever feel like you don’t make a difference in this world, this powerful and engaging movie will remind you how our lives all affect each other’s and how God is the one ultimately in control.
What Christian Christmas gifts are you buying this year? Which ones do you have your eye on for yourself?
Be sure to also check out:
Latest posts by Brittany (see all)
- Do You Truly Enjoy Reading the Bible? You Can! - March 11, 2018
- How to Encourage Your Husband as a Spiritual Leader - March 4, 2018
- Christian Easter Tomb Craft for Kids - February 25, 2018